[2019-2020] (SFC/Industry: £10K) Targeted Advertising with Computer Vision (TACV) in collaboration with Nomadix Media
- [2020-2021] (SFC/Industry: £13.4K) Smart Screenshot Organiser in collaboration with PicoJar Ltd.
- [2020-2021] (Innovate UK: £126K, On-Hold) INtelligent FOod Recognition and Monitoring for patient wellbeing (INFORM) in collaboration with Falcon Food Services Equipment
- [2020-2020] (Industry: £5K) Food Recognition with Computer Vision in collaboration with Falcon Food Services Equipment
- [2020-2020] (SPARK/University of Stirling: £18.5K) Escalator equipment grant
- [2020-2020] (SPARK/University of Stirling: £3.75K) An Interactive Decision-Support System for Managing Invasive Aquatic Weeds: proof of concept